PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
Khazanah Nasional Berhad (“Khazanah”) will process the following personal data as provided by you and/or Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre and/or a service provider engaged by Khazanah:
- Personal,business,and emergency contact information (including home address, email address, phone number, gender, marital status);
- Date of Birth;
- Bank account details;
- National identification number or passport number (or other identification numbers as appropriate);
- Nationality and place of birth; and
- Other personal data as may required from time to time for our business operations including planning and management
We will process your personal data for the following purposes (unless you specify otherwise):
- To provide you with any information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, including information on networking and stakeholder events organised by Khazanah or any of our investee companies or related companies.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Khazanah of our related companies.
- To comply with our obligations and any requests received regarding background and security screening.
- To provide medical insurance cover where you are related to an employee of our companies.
- To prepare and execute legal documents. To process payments and comply with our accounting and tax obligations.
- For administrative purposes. For contact purposes.
- To comply with our obligations regarding security and access within Khazanah or our related companies.
- To investigate complaints and suspected suspicious transactions.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- For participation in the Khazanah Impact Innovation Challenge.
Your information is necessary to us. If you do not provide all the information as requested, we will not be able to keep complete information about you, thus affecting our capacity to accomplish the above stated purposes.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to the following parties for the purposes stated above (unless you specify otherwise):
- Agents and service providers who provide services relating to the purposes of which the personal data is collected including data processing services;
- Any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality who has undertaken to keep such data confidential;
- and Khazanah’s related, associate companies and affiliates.
We do not disclose your personal data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal data if required by law or in good faith, if such action is necessary to comply with any law enforcement agency requirements, court orders or legal processes.
Access, corrections and complaints
If you would like to make any inquiries or complaints or requests to access, correct or limit our processing of your personal data, you may do so through our website or contact our Personal Data Officer at 03-20340000 or e-mail to [email protected] or fax to 03-20340001.
In the event of any inconsistencies between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.